Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||12V||Typical Capacity:||20Ah|
|Standard Charge Current:||20A||Maximum Charge Current:||40A|
|Cycle Life:||2000 Cycles @ 100% DOD||Warranty:||2 Years|
|2.9||Maximum charge current||20A|
|2.10||Standard discharge current||20A|
|2.11||Maximum discharge current||40A/Continuous|
|2.12||Pulse discharge current||50A/Continuous for 3s|
|2.13||Discharge cut-off voltage||10.0V|
|Recommended operating temperature:15℃～35℃|
|2.17||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity:≤3%/ month;≤15%/years|
|Reversible capacity: ≤1.5%/ month;≤8%/ years|
|2.18||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Less than 1 month:-20℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
|Less than 3 months:-10℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
Recommended storage environment:
Long time storage:
3. Dimensional Drawing
4. Storage & Transportation
* Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
* Battery should be stayed in the ware house -20℃～35℃ where it’s dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
* The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
* The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
* Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious stacking during loading.
5. Warning & Tips
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on battery surface before use the battery. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the battery. Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Describes is not responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following our specification.
Contact Person: Jerry Yang