Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Bluetooth Connection Support||Items:||Lifepo4 Battery Pack 24v 100ah|
|Type:||LifePo4 Battery||Normal Capacity:||100Ah|
|Internal Resistance:||≤30mΩ @1kHz AC||Weight:||24.8±0.5Kg|
|Application:||Solar Storage,energy Storage,Automobiles||Nominal Voltage Range:||25.6V|
|Warranty:||2years||Size:||L 483.5* W170* H241mm|
|Housing:||Black Plastic Hoursing(standard Color)||Keywords:||Lifepo4 Battery 24V, Lithium Ion Battery|
|Protecton:||Built-in High Quality BMS||Bluetooth APP:||IOS Or Android Version|
|Max Charge Current:||100A||Max Constant Discharge Current:||100A/30min|
|Recommended Charge Current:||<60A||Working Temp.:||-20～60℃|
* It is strictly prohibited any series between the battery packs. Any requirements on serials connection,please contact TOPBAND for details.
*This pack supports max. 4groups in parallel connection. If user needs to parallel several battery packs, please make sure the voltage difference is within 0.2V (fully charging each battery first is recommended), and handle by professionals only. If user needs more groups for parallel connection, please reconfirm details with us.
1. General Information
This specification defines the performance of rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack TB-BL24100F-S110A manufactured by SHENZHEN TOPBAND BATTERY CO.,LTD, describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack.
|2.3||Nominal voltage||25.6V (LFP-4S)|
|2.4||Internal resistance||≤30mΩ @1kHz AC|
|2.5||Series application||Max. 8groups in series|
|2.6||Normal charge voltage||29.2±0.2V|
|2.7||Float charge voltage(for Standby use)||27.6±0.2V|
|2.8||Allowed MAX charge current||100A|
|2.9||Recommended charge current||≤60A|
|2.10||Allowed MAX discharge current||100A 30min|
|2.11||Pulse discharge current||Withstand the 400A/3s|
|2.12||End of discharge voltage||18.4~22.4V|
|2.14||Weight (No accessories)||24.8±0.5Kg|
|≤3%/Month; ≤15%/ year|
|≤1.5%/Month; ≤8%/ year|
3.Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%
Normal charge:Charge battery under CC(0.33C)/CV( 29.2V) mode until over charge protection or the charge current reduce to 0.05C, and then rest for 1h.
After Normal charge, discharge @0.33C current to the end of discharge voltage.
@50% SOC @1kHz AC internal resistance test instrument.
Short circuit protection
Auto cutoff load when short circuit
Connect the positive and negative of this battery pack through a lead with 0.1Ω resistance.
Cycle life @DOD100%
After Normal charge,discharge @0.33C current to the end of discharge voltage. Repeat above process until discharge capacity reduce to 80% of initial value.
Ratio of Capacity @specified temperature
/Capacity @ 25℃ accord with Criterion
Capacity retention rate
|After normal charge, store the battery @25±5℃ for 28days, then discharge capacity @0.33C,the retention capacity accord with criterion.|
4.1 Transport & Store
The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
No fall down, no pile up over 6 layers, and keep face up.
4.2 Warning & Tips.
Please read and follow the handling instructions before use. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the battery. SHENZHEN TOPBAND BATTERY CO.,LTD. Describes is not responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following our handling instructions.
* Battery must be far away from heat source, high voltage, and no exposed in sunshine for long time.
* Never throw the battery into water or fire;
* Never reverse two electrodes when use the battery;
* Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal;
* Never knock, throw or trample the battery;
* Never disassemble the battery without manufacturer's permission and guidance.
Never use mixed with other type of battery;
* Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life.
* When battery run out of power, please charge your battery timely (≤15day).
* Please use the matched or suggested charger for this battery.
* If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any abnormity, please stop using.
* If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately.
* Please far away from children or pets.
5. Dimensional Drawing
Contact Person: Wendy Liang