Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Charge Current:||≤50A||Discharge Current:||≤100A|
|Cycle Life:||2000cycles @100%DOD||Warranty:||2 Years|
1. General Information
This specification defines the performance of rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack TB24100F- S110A manufactured by Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd, describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack.
|4||Battery operation temperature range @charging||0~45℃|
|5||Normal charge voltage||29.2±0.2V|
|6||Recommended float charge voltage(for Standby use)||27.6±0.2V|
|7||Allowed MAX charge current||80A@Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|8||Recommended charge current||≤50A|
|9||Battery operation temperature range @discharging||-20~60℃|
|10||Output voltage range||20.0~29.2V|
|11||Allowed discharge current||175A withstand 30min @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|12||Pulse discharge current||300A withstand 3s|
|13||Discharge cut-off voltage||18.4V|
|16||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Short: within one month||-20~35℃, 45~75%RH|
|Long term: above one month||-10~30℃, 45~75%RH|
|17||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity||≤3% per month; ≤15% per year|
|Reversible capacity||≤1.5%per month; ≤8% per year|
3. Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition.
@Ambient Temperature 25±5℃ & Humidity 45%~75%.
|1||Internal Impedance||≤30mΩ||Test the internal resistance of 50% SOC battery pack with 1 kHz AC internal resistance test instrument.|
|2||Nominal Capacity||≥98Ah||Rest for 1 hour after fully charged, then discharge with 0.33C current until the battery reaches the discharge cutoff voltage. Repeat above process for three times, if the discharge time is not less than 180 minutes, you can stop and define the Discharging current*time value (Ah) as battery capacity.|
|3||Short circuit protection||/||Not allowed.|
|4||MAX charge Current||80A||Charging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 20℃.|
|5||MAX discharge Current||100A||Discharging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 35℃.|
Cycle life (DOD%100)
|≥2000cycle||Discharge with the current of 0.5C until it can’t discharge, and then rest it for 1h. Charge the battery following CC(0.33C)/CV(14.6V) mode to full capacity, and then rest it for 1h. Repeat above process until full charged capacity is no more than 80% of normal value. Accumulated times is defined as cycle life.|
|-20℃||70%||At 25±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of 0.33C to the cut-off voltage and record charge capacity. Store the battery at various temperatures for 2h and discharge the battery with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
|8||Charge Retention ability||remain capacity≥90%||Charge the battery to full capacity and store it for 28days, and then discharge it with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
4. Circuit Protection
The batteries are supplied with a LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS)that can monitor and optimized each single prismatic cell during charge & discharge, to protect the battery pack overcharge, over discharge, short circuit. Overall, the BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate running.
|Over charge||Over-charge protection for each cell||3.90±0.03V|
|Over-charge release for each cell||3.60±0.05V|
|Over-charge release method||Under the release voltage|
|Over discharge||Over-discharge protection for each cell||2.30±0.05V|
|Over-discharge release for each cell||2.80±0.05V|
|Over-discharge release method||Above the release value|
|Over current||Discharge over current protection||400±100A|
|Protection delay time||50~200ms|
|Over current release method||Release after cutoff the load.|
|Battery Over temperature||Protection @65±5℃, Release @55±5℃|
|Charge lower temperature||Protection @-10±5℃, Release @0±5℃|
5. Dimensional Drawing
6. Warning & Tips
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on battery surface before use the
battery. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the
battery. SHENZHEN TOPBAND NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD. Describes is not responsible for any
accidents caused by the usage without following our specification.
* The battery must be far away from heat source, high voltage, and avoid to be exposed in
sunshine for long time.
* Never throw the battery into water.
* Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
* Never ship or store battery together with metal.
* Never reverse two electrodes when use the battery.
* Never disassemble the battery without manufacturer's permission and guidance.
* Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
* Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or
lose some function and reduce the life.
* When battery run out of power, please charge your battery timely (≤15day).
* Please use the matched or suggested charger for this battery.
* If battery emits peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any abnormity during working or
storage, please stop using and take it out from device.
* If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water
and see doctor immediately.
* Please far away from children or pets.
* Do not put scrap battery into a fire or water.
* If user needs to parallel several battery packs, please charge them to full capacity with same
type of matched charger, and set it aside for 8 hours, professionals only. This battery pack
supports application no more than 4 group parallel. If user needs to apply this product to more
groups parallel, please reconfirm details with us.
* It is strictly prohibited any series between the battery packs. Any requirements on serials
connection, please contact TOPBAND for details.
Contact Person: Blanca