Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Voltage:||12.8V||Rated Capacity:||80Ah|
|Limited Charge Voltage:||14.6±0.2V||Max Charge Current:||80A|
|Standard Discharge Current:||≤80A||Internal Resistance:||≤30mΩ|
|Weight:||12.3±0.6kg||End Of Discharge Voltage:||8V|
1. About us
Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd, a company professional to do LiFePO4 battery, which is founded in 1996 and listed in Shenzhen in 2007. There are over 300 R&D engineers and about 3,000 employees in the 70,000 square meters Topband industrial park. We can provide One -Stop Solution of new energy, from cell, BMS/PCM to battery pack assembling.
This rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack TB1280F-SC-M110B_00 supports Bluetooth communication function. Through Android and IOS APP, can read the battery status and information. Especially due to the Android system’s openness, different smart phone manufacturer will have their own different Bluetooth hardware version and customized feature Android systems. It is necessary for the customer to confirm whether the phone is compatible for the APP.
|2.6||Series parallel application||up to 4 series-connected applications|
|2.7||Limited charge voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|2.8||Floating charge voltage||13.8±0.2V|
|2.9||Standard charge current||50A|
|2.10||Maximum charge current||80A|
|2.11||Standard discharge current||≤80A|
|2.12||Maximum discharge current||100A/withstand 30min @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|2.13||Pulse discharge current||Withstand the 350A/3s|
|2.14||Discharge cut-off voltage||8V|
|Recommended operating temperature:15℃～35℃|
|2.18||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity:≤3%/month;≤15%/years|
|2.19||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Less than 1 month:-20℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
|Less than 3 months:-10℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
Recommended storage environment:
3. Test conditions
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%.
Normal charge:Charge battery under CC(0.33C)/CV(43.8V) mode until over charge protection or the charge current reduce to 0.05C, and then rest for 1h.
4. Product Performance
|4.1||Internal resistance||≤30mΩ||50% battery SOC state frequency of 1 KHZ ac resistance tester|
|≥2000cycle||Discharge with the current of 0.33C until it can’t discharge, and then rest it for 1h. Charge the battery following CC(0.33C)/CV(14.6V) mode to full capacity, and then rest it for 1h. Repeat above process until full charged capacity is no more than 80% of normal value. Accumulated times is defined as cycle life.|
|-20℃||≥70%||At 25±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of 0.33C to the cut-off voltage and record charge capacity. Store the battery at various temperatures for 2h and discharge the battery with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
|4.4||Charge Retention ability||
|Charge the battery to full capacity and store it for 28days, and then discharge it with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
1. Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
2. Battery should be stayed in the warehouse 15℃～35℃ where it’s dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
3. The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
4. The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
5. Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious stacking during loading.
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on battery surface before use the battery. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the battery. SHENZHEN TOPBAND NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD. Describes is not responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following our specification.
1. The battery must be far away from heat source, high voltage, and avoid to be exposed in sunshine for long time.
2. Never throw the battery into water.
3. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
4. Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
5. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration. don't hit, fall, stamp on the battery
6. Without the permission of the manufacturer and guidance, forbidden to remove or to assemble the battery
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different manufacturer, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life.
9. When battery run out of power, please charge your battery timely (≤15day).
10. Please use the matched or suggested charger for this battery.
11. If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any abnormity during working or storage, please stop using and take it out from device.
12. If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately.
13. Please far away from children or pets.
14. Do not put disuse battery into a fire or water.
15. The battery pack supports up to 4 series-connected applications.
16. Parallel connection of this battery pack is allowed under condition that voltage difference ≤0.2V,parallel numbers ≤4 groups, and operated by professionals.
Contact Person: Jerry Yang