Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Voltage:||48V||Rated Capacity:||20Ah|
|Normal Charge Voltage:||58.4±0.2V||Max Charge Current:||30A|
|Allowed Max Discharge Current:||30A||Internal Resistance:||≤60mΩ|
|Communication Agreement:||RS232/RS485||Operating Temperature:||-20~60℃|
|Weight:||12kg||End Of Discharge Voltage:||40±1V|
48V20Ah Rechargeable Lithium Battery LiFePO4 For Telecom Application Deep Cycle
1. About us
Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd, a company professional to do LiFePO4 battery, which is founded in 1996 and listed in Shenzhen in 2007. There are over 300 R&D engineers and about 3,000 employees in the 70,000 square meters Topband industrial park. We can provide One -Stop Solution of new energy, from cell, BMS/PCM to battery pack assembling.
|4||Battery internal Impedance||Internal Impedance≤60mΩ,||Internal Impedance Testing Machine( HIOKI 3555,1kHz )|
|6||Dimension||Length||As external dimension drawning||Vernier caliper|
|7||Working Temperature||Charge||0~50℃,45~85%RH||Temperature & Humidity Instruments|
temperature & Humidity Range
|Short: above one month||-20~+55℃,45~85%RH||Temperature & Humidity Instruments|
|Medium: above three months||0~+45℃,45~85%RH|
|Long:above one year||+5~+30℃,45~85%RH|
|9||Allowed maximum continuous charge current||30A||Multi-meter|
|10||Allowed maximum continuous discharge current||30A||Multi-meter|
|11||Allowed maximum reverse charge voltage||NO Allowed|
Allowed maximum charge voltag
|13||Discharge cut-off voltage||40±1V||Multi-meter|
|14||weight||About:12 KG||electronic scale|
3. Test conditions
Testing Conditions (Unless Specially Requirements)
Related Humidity: 45~75%
Atmosphere Pressure: 86~106kPa
The testing items under the Shipment Voltage.
4. Product Performance
Under 20±5℃ Environment Temperature , the Usage Frequency of Fully Charge( 1KHz) , Use AC Internal Impedance test machine to test (HIOKI3555)
Rest for 0.5~1 hour after fully charge, Using electrical loader to connect with the battery output port, and discharge with constant current 0.2C till it can’t discharge. Do the cycle three times, if there is one time that the discharge time is equal or more than 285minute , you can stop.
Short circuit protection
No load ability after short-circuit .comeback capability of loading after remove the lead away
Short the pack with the lead (<50mΩ). If remove the lead away, connect the electronic loader with P+,P- of protection board again, so load ability comes back.
Allowed Maximum continuous charge Current
charging with 30A for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 15℃.
Allowed Maximum continuous discharge Curren
Discharging with 30A for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 15℃.
Over Current Protection
Using electron load connect with output side, discharge with 120A for about 2sec Discharge with 150A for less than 20 millisecond.
the delay time of over current protection
Using electron load connect with output side, discharge with more than 150A and record the voltage wave of output side with oscillograph . Numerating the time of voltage from wave to zero for voltage
Discharge Capacity ≥80%
Discharge it with the current of 1C to the cut-off voltage, and store it for 15min.Charge a battery with the current of 1C, then keep the voltage and current constant and continue to charge it until completed . After storing the battery for 15min. The test is to be conducted as per the above cycles. The cycle should be 2000 times. At the 2001 times discharge capacity should not be less than ≥80% with 0.2C.
Discharge Temperature Characteristics
The ratio between discharge capacity and charge capacity should be not less than the following value
At 20±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of0.2C to the cut-off voltage and record charge capacity. Store the battery at the following temperature for 2h and discharge the battery with 0.2Cto the cut-off voltage.
At 20±5℃ completely charge and store it for 28days,and then discharge it with 0.2Cto the cut-off voltage. (We suggest charge the battery every three months)
Over Discharge Protection furbish
Charge the battery with 0.2C for 5min and measure the output voltage (≥40V)of the battery pack. The battery should have load .
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on battery surface before use the battery. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the battery. SHENZHEN TOPBAND NEW ENERGY CO.,LTD. Describes is not responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following our specification.
1. The battery must be far away from heat source, high voltage, and avoid to be exposed in sunshine for long time.
2. Never throw the battery into water.
3. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
4. Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
5. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration. don't hit, fall, stamp on the battery
6. Without the permission of the manufacturer and guidance, forbidden to remove or to assemble the battery
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different manufacturer, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some function and reduce the life.
9. When battery run out of power, please charge your battery timely (≤15day).
10. Please use the matched or suggested charger for this battery.
11. If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any abnormity during working or storage, please stop using and take it out from device.
12. If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately.
13. Please far away from children or pets.
14. Do not put disuse battery into a fire or water.
15. The battery pack supports up to 4 series-connected applications.
16. Parallel connection of this battery pack is allowed under condition that voltage difference ≤0.2V,parallel numbers ≤4 groups, and operated by professionals.
Contact Person: Wendy Chen