Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||12V||Typical Capacity:||20Ah|
|Pulse Current:||70A||Maximum Charge Current:||20A|
|Cycle Life:||2000 Cycles @ 100% DOD||Warranty:||2 Years|
|2.9||Maximum charge current||20A|
|2.10||Standard discharge current||15A|
|2.11||Maximum discharge current||30A/Continuous|
|2.12||Pulse discharge current||70A/Continuous for 3s|
|2.13||Discharge cut-off voltage||80V|
|Recommended operating temperature:15℃～35℃|
|2.17||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity:≤3%/ month;≤15%/years|
|Reversible capacity: ≤1.5%/ month;≤8%/ years|
|2.18||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Less than 1 month:-20℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
|Less than 3 months:-10℃～35℃,45%RH～75％RH|
Recommended storage environment:
Long time storage:
3. Dimensional Drawing
4. Storage & Transportation
* Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
* Battery should be stayed in the ware house -20℃～35℃ where it’s dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
* The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
* The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
* Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious stacking during loading.
5. Our Services
Contact Person: Jerry Yang