Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||51.2V||Typical Capacity:||100Ah|
|Weight:||57.5Kg||Standard Charge Current:||30A|
|Maximum Charge Current:||50A||Internal Resistance:||≤30mΩ|
|Cycle Life （DOD100%）:||1600 Cycles||Warranty:||2 Years|
golf car batteries,
golf trolley batteries
3. Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
3.1 Standard Test Conditions
3.1.1 Unless otherwise specified, all performance tests is required conducted at temperature 25℃±2℃, Humidity less than 45%~75%RH.
3.1.2 Unless otherwise specified, the tested product is required unused within two month after outgoing.
3.2 Standard Charge Mode
"Standard Charge" means at 25±2℃ charge to limit voltage with 0.33C constant current, then charge with constant voltage until current less than 0.02ItA.
3.3 Quick Charge Mode
" Quick Charge" means at 25±2℃ charge to limit voltage with 0.5 C constant current, then charge with constant voltage until current less than 0.02ItA.
3.4 Standard Discharge Mode
"Standard Discharge" means at 25±2℃ discharge to the cut-off voltage with 0.33C current.
3.5 Quick Discharge Mode
"Quick Discharge" means discharge to the cut-off voltage with 0.5C current.
4. Dimensional Drawing
5. Storage & Transportation
* Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
* Battery should be stayed in the ware house -20℃～35℃ where it’s dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
* The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
* The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
* Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious stacking during loading.
6. Warning & Tips
Please read and follow the specification and caution remarks on battery surface before use the battery. Improper use may cause heat, fire, rupture, damage or capacity deterioration of the battery. Shenzhen Topband Battery Co., Ltd. Describes is not responsible for any accidents caused by the usage without following our specification.
7. Golf Trolley / Cart Applications
Contact Person: Jerry Yang